The WHPC program is part of the ITaP RCAC broader engagement initiative to promote and encourage women in the Purdue community to pursue research and careers in the technology field, specifically in High Performance Computing (HPC). Help us celebrate all of our community's newsworthy achievements!
- October 2018: Purdue WHPC officially joins international Women in HPC as Chapter
- September 2018: Purdue WHPC student member wins award at national research computing conference
- July 2018: Purdue WHPC staff work to increase awareness of diversity and inclusion efforts at PEARC18
- May 2018: Purdue WHPC staff and member offer first HPC course for life sciences
- May 2018: Purdue WHPC staff receives Internet2 Inclusivity Award
- March 2018: Purdue WHPC staff part of team offering biomedical sciences big data boot camp
- August 2017: ITaP RCAC staff help faculty and students complete research on microbial genomics using Purdue's computational resources.
- July 2017: ITaP RCAC staff win Best Poster at PEARC17
- July 2017: ITaP RCAC staff present at PEARC17
- May 2017: ITaP Staff win Internet2 Gender Diversity Awards
Questions? Contact our WHPC staff at email@example.com for more information.